Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The October 29th Show ... MIA

First, I'd like to say that I hope all of you and your families out there in internet radio-land are safe after Sandy blew through and you didn't have too much damage.

Well, Hurricane Sandy did in the Halloween Labyrinth show this past Monday. We had no power, so all I could do was play board games in the dark by flashlight and listen to music on my iPod with little tiny speakers. And course hope that by the time  Sandy blew out the river hadn't crested over 11' and the wind hadn't done too much damage.

I put a lot of time and effort into finding songs for the Halloween show and because of that, starting this Monday, November 5th, I'll be having a new segment (potentially) called Terror Tunes From Beyond the Tomb or just Tunes From the Tomb. Or something. You'll be hearing three to four horror-themed songs from such bands as Bauhaus, The Misfits, Horror of '59, Polka Dot Cadaver and many more. I'll also have faux movie trailers from Ru Morgues Hymns from the House of Horror II as well as clips from a variety of horror movies.

I'll still be playing What Lurks Under the Covers and Birthday Wishes segments and bring The Vault in maybe once a month.

If there's anything you'd like to hear like song requests or segment suggestions or songs for the current segments, please let me know. You can either post your comments here or send them over to gary@shmusicmedia.com.

So I hope to see you all on Monday, November 5th at 9pm at www.shmusicmedia.com to join me for another exciting three hours of prog, punk, metal and alt-wave!


Peace,
Gary . . .

1 comment:

  1. Still alive and well here in North Brunswick. Power's back on some tree damage but we're still standing. Looking forward to the next show. Rock On!!! Steve

    ReplyDelete