Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The First Show: August 20th at 9pm

The first episode of Rock Labyrinth is coming up and I wanted to let you in on what you're gonna hear. As it is the first show, I thought it would be cool to play you all the first songs that have shaped my life, from the first Rush song I ever heard all the way to the first Spock's Beard song. Along the way I'll be playing Love & Rockets, Iron Maiden, Bauhaus, Iggy Pop, Dream Theater, Queen, Siouxsie & The Banshees and a whole lot more. Three hours of awesome rock, metal, new wave, goth, post-goth, prog and punk.

Where? www.shmusicmedia.com

When? Monday night, August 20th at 9pm Est

For comments and requests: rocklabyrinth@gmail.com

If you'd like, drop me a line and let me know some of your musical firsts that have changed your life.

Stop by, hang out for a while and dig the cool tunes!


Peace,
Gary . . .

1 comment: